Monday, April 21, 2008

Daily Record Blogging

My local paper the Daily Record is going to be doing a feature on me sometime this week or next and are coming to take some pictures of me fully decked out in my gear tomorrow. Now the world will witness for the first time the beginnings of my trail beard, not to mention the oozing machismo, animal masculinity and my beautiful Irish tenor voice (I guess that one wouldn't really come through in print, but take my word for it).

I'm going to be blogging for them as well, but just to make it easier for any new readers and for myself when I'm writing on the trail, both blogs are just going to have the same content. For now, I reposted my favorite entries from here and any fundraiser-related information.

Here is a link to the blog at DailyRecord.com. One thing that is different - I got to use a picture I took of a trail at the Delaware Water Gap last summer as the icon for my Daily Record blog.

But I guess it's not much of a difference as I can just show you them here. I've been wanting to use them somehow in some sort of thematic way, but I don't know anything about Web design, so this is as close as I'll come to that.

Mr. Snake

Mr. Lake - A group of Russian tourists were absolutely loving Mr. Lake. Also, there was a deer across the way but my camera wouldn't zoom in close enough.

Mr. Garden State

And again...

And again...

No comments: