Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kiss My Royal American Part II

Greybeard hears us and starts stirring. "Did you get Nomad up?"
"We asked, but he said he didn't want to come up."

We climb in our tents and get ready to go to sleep, but Greybeard's still rooting around outside. It sounds like he's taking a piss like he usually does in the morning, but I don't think much of it. Then when he still doesn't get in his tent, I remember he asked us if we ot Nomad up, which is usually Greybeard's job in the morning. I'm thinking he thinks it's morning, but I feel bad asking him, not wanting to insult the guy, so I keep my mouth shut.

"Now wait a minute..." Greybeard stops in his tracks, wondering out loud to himself.

"What time is it?" he asks us.

"9:00."

"Shoot. Really?"

"Yup."

"Well kiss my royal American. I thought my watch said 5:00."

And he climbed back into his tent and went to sleep.

No comments: