Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Mommy Rant

I want to give a shout out to New Mommy Rant, the blog of someone I know that deals with becoming a new mother, the stress of daily life with a newborn to take care of, the constant concerns/worrying and some of the unexpected and funny situations you'll find yourself in each day. Here's some of my favorite stuff:

We were having a good ol' time doing Super Baby and then I felt something wet in my eye. Eliza is a drool queen so I figured it was just drool. The she started coughing and formula shot out of her nose and mouth. I am not sure how I could see this because I had a pool of vomit in my eye. GROSS! We ran to the bathroom and got cleaned up. Needless to say, that was the end of yoga for the day.

I don't know what happened to my placenta- and I don't care. haha I have seen people cook it on TV.

So check it out and thanks to 30 Minute Mommy, DH and Eliza for their support.

No comments: